St. Michael Preschool objectives are:
- To provide a nurturing, safe, and a prepared environment where the child may grown the true Christian spirit.
- To patiently encourage self-help skills and provide hands on materials for each child to choose from. This provides for the changing needs of each child.
- To provide individualized educational opportunities as observations and interactions how readiness and enjoyment.
- To demonstrate respect for each child as an individual person with unique talents and gifts.
- To encourage each child’s interests and talents in a way that is fun and creative.
- To provide for each child’s spiritual, social, physical, psychological, and cognitive skills through planning, observation, child centered activities, and staff implementation.
Pre-School in a Christian environment:
Preschool students are exposed to the Catholic religion through teaching and attendance of mass. Preschool students are assigned a "buddy" from the 8th grade class during these services to further enhance the spirit of working and learning together in a Christian environment.